Tuesday, February 14, 2006

This entry is from the flame that burns within my heart... to some, these words aren’t much, but through this, I speak my mind...
Thinking of you, I lie alone and restless with only your image in my mind, I can’t focus on anything but you... and so, I surrender to the gravity that leaves me sleepless... I’ll give anything just to be with you... to feel my heart beat again... You're just like a dream... Just like heaven... If only tonight we could sleep in a bed made of flowers, two souls as one, with our promise that we’d always think and feel the same, as kindred spirits terpsichore in the deepest oceans, sharing true love... felicity achieved... Put your trust in me my dear, I give you my word, no one's going to hurt you, not anymore... I don’t want to lose you... ever... for the thought of losing you stops my heart... There’ll be no more looking, because I’ve found home, I have you... I want you to know that I miss you so much and I love you more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home